The therapists at Collaborative OT Solutions use crayons to help children improve their ability manipulate other similar important items as well such as pencils, utensils, toothbrush, & scissors.
In-person or Teletherapy solutions also provided for the following:
- Early Intervention Evaluation & Treatment
- Sensory Integration Evaluation & Treatment (SIPT)
- Self-Feeding & Sensory-Motor Skills related to Feeding
- Self-Care/ADLs & Self-Help Skills
- Gait Training
- Functional Mobility
- Assistive Technology Evaluation & Recommendations / Interventions
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Parent Training & Workshops
- Receptive & Expressive Language Evaluation & Treatment
- Articulation Evaluation & Treatment
- Assistive & Augmentative Communication Evaluation & Treatment
- Pragmatics Evaluation & Treatment
- Voice & Fluency Evaluation & Treatment
Meet Our Team
Jennifer Canaris is a Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist who founded Collaborative OT Solutions to support families and children in her own community. Jennifer has over 23 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist working in a range of settings including school-based, early intervention, and clinic-based therapy. She holds specialty certifications in the areas of: sensory integration, handwriting, feeding, therapeutic listening, and assistive technology. Additionally, Jennifer has a passion for teaching and collaborating with parents and organizations throughout San Diego to support children of all age and ability levels…. read more
Chula Vista, CA
We transferred here from another OT office and it has been a great decision. This office has extremely organized and responsive therapist and staffs. Reports are done in a timely matter, goals are updated regularly and progress reports are given after each session. The facility itself is clean and spacious, the staff does nice things…
El Cajon, CA
I have seen my son truly bloom over the last several months since he started working with Collaborative OT Solutions. His growth and development amazes me everyday. The tools that they provide him during the sessions have helped him cope and transition in real life scenarios. Highly recommend!
I am not sure where we would be without the help of Ms. Ashley and OT Collaborative solutions! They really care about my son and his progress. We have been with them for a little over three years and I have not had one complaint! Highly recommend!!